Sunday, April 13, 2008

Animations for final model +Google Warehouse



This is the upper studio of the whole model.I don't know why the video is 12sec......I tried a few times to change it to a 10sec video but sketchup didn't let me to do so.....the last 2sec is a still pic from the last frame, so please don't mind. This animation is about cycle, so I did the animation like a loop and in the end, it loops back to the first frame. Check put the description I made when I was explaining my concept.



This is the lower studio of the model.
I did this animation with the first few seconds like you were walking down the stairs, but then in the end it suddenly flies to the other end of the studio, so that it creates a 'weird' feel.



This is a animation of the middle space.
It moves from the upper stairs to the middle space to show the transition of the two studios.


Link to Google Warehouse:
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=411af92092105fe09f4a8d490d8bb4b0&prevstart=0

No comments: