Monday, May 11, 2009

Project 2: Room and Narrative- Outcome

“An indoor playground for a child which is protected and secured by his mother.”

Because I'm studying Flash design as my elective now, I tried to put what I learned in class to create a folio type flash.


Controls: Simple point and click.










Reflection
Through this project I leant more about how to give meanings to an opening, where before I only used a window to allow light straight in, without thinking how it could be used creatively to create architecturally interesting effects.
However, this time I paid too much attention on giving every door and window a meaning, which makes the whole design ununified.
From last prject I learnt "Time Management"
This project I learnt what "Less Is More" means.

1 comment:

C. Moniz said...

this house is the "Villa in the Forest – 1992 to 1994 – Nagano, Japan"?